MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh yeah, On top of getting to meet "The Nuge" and Gunny, I was a little overwhelmed at the NRA meeting!

But, it looked to me like Smith might now be shiping the M&P with a holster (bladeTec?) aLa XD.

Anyone know about this? Bobby?

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
They are shipping some with a kit like the XD, includes the Revolution holster, mag carrier and 3 mags (I think), not a bad deal.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That's how I ordered mine.

M&P 9mm, no magazine safety. It came with 3 magazines. The holster and double magazine pouch.

I won't get out to shoot until tomorrow, then it's wait to qualify at work with it and I'll have a second duty gun.

The Uncle Mike's pro 3 (size 28) for the S&W Sigma fits the gun perfectly. It also fits my Steyr M40A1 perfectly.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Its amazing how each manufacturer wants to be different in thinking, but in the long-run are all thinking same...

I like the Idea of a "complete" kit. After paying $400.00+ for a handgun I don't have a lot left for add ons. The kit allows me to buy the box and run until I have the money to pick up some better leather.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
madecov said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']Its amazing how each manufacturer wants to be different in thinking, but in the long-run are all thinking same...

I like the Idea of a "complete" kit. After paying $400.00+ for a handgun I don't have a lot left for add ons. The kit allows me to buy the box and run until I have the money to pick up some better leather.[/quote]

I don't disagree it is a great starter set.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
75 Posts
Now if they would offer a left handed version.....

I ordered a holster from Blade Tec yesterday for my CZ and was mentioning the M&P and this forum. She asked if I had heard of the set as I mentioned having to order one when I get the 9c. She thought it was great I knew of the set, then I reminded her I was left handed, and she was sad.
I might get it anyway, then I can practice some more on the weak side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts