MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored today so I decided to whip up something to decorate my widescreen monitor here at work. It's sized for a 1920 x 1200 pixel desktop but I think it will scale OK for other widescreen sizes as well.

Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 1920 x 1200 WIDESCREEN

I also made a version for the folks with traditional square screens. This is sized at 1280x1024 pixels which should squish down neatly for 1024x768 desktops also.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD 1280 x 1024 SQUARE

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: Widescreep M&P blueprint wallpaper...

Tungsten said:
I was bored today so I decided to whip up something to decorate my widescreen monitor here at work. It's sized for a 1920 x 1200 pixel desktop but I think it will scale OK for other widescreen sizes as well.

Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Downloading now!!! Thanks for the hook brother!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Tungsten said:

Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Do you have the original logo for the site as well? I am still trying to get some shirts made up for the site!!!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

finalfusion said:
[quote name='Tungsten']I was bored today so I decided to whip up something to decorate my widescreen monitor here at work. It's sized for a 1920 x 1200 pixel desktop but I think it will scale OK for other widescreen sizes as well.

Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Do you have the original logo for the site as well? I am still trying to get some shirts made up for the site!!![/quote]

Actually I swiped the CAD drawing from an Adobe PDF file that you can download from Smith & Wesson's own site. I think it is attached to their product profile for the M&P 40 full size pistol. I'll see if I can find that link again.

I just pulled it into Photoshop and made a photo negative of it. The big S&W M&P logo in the background was posted by someone else here just a few minutes ago. I think it came off of Julie Goloski's web site.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

Tungsten said:
[quote name='finalfusion'][quote name='Tungsten']I was bored today so I decided to whip up something to decorate my widescreen monitor here at work. It's sized for a 1920 x 1200 pixel desktop but I think it will scale OK for other widescreen sizes as well.

Enjoy.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Do you have the original logo for the site as well? I am still trying to get some shirts made up for the site!!![/quote]

Actually I swiped the CAD drawing from an Adobe PDF file that you can download from Smith & Wesson's own site. I think it is attached to their product profile for the M&P 40 full size pistol. I'll see if I can find that link again.

I just pulled it into Photoshop and made a photo negative of it. The big S&W M&P logo in the background was posted by someone else here just a few minutes ago. I think it came off of Julie Goloski's web site.[/quote]

Sweet! When you get it all squared away feel free to PM or e mail me. [email protected].

Nice work Tungsten!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Sweet! 8)

·
Registered
373 Posts
very nice

Very cool pic, but I have a "standard" width screen, so the image is compressed vertically, giving it a squashed in look. How's that for tech talk? Is there any way to help a computer illiterate brother out and tell me how to "fix" this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: very nice

sheepdog said:
Very cool pic, but I have a "standard" width screen, so the image is compressed vertically, giving it a squashed in look. How's that for tech talk? Is there any way to help a computer illiterate brother out and tell me how to "fix" this?

Thanks!

Let me edit it for you square-screen guys.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Out...standing!

Tungsten, I am most appreciative.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts