MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.budsgunshop.com has the M&P .40 Compact on sale for $399.00 while supplies last. Just thought I'd let everyone know. They also have the M&P full size for $399.00, the M&P .45 for $499.00 and the M&P .45 Night Sights for $599.00.

·
Registered
910 Posts
If I order a gun from buds and have him ship to a local FFL, do I need to tell the FFL first? Can I just buy it, have it shipped there, and they call me? How does that work?

·
Registered
910 Posts

Ah, man, can't wait to have Mr. Burwell get his hands on it! Wife's gonna hate me even more!

Boy I love mp-pistol.com! Modiecast you rock. I appreciate you posting this, as does bud's I'm sure.

·
Registered
188 Posts
josh said:
If I order a gun from buds and have him ship to a local FFL, do I need to tell the FFL first? Can I just buy it, have it shipped there, and they call me? How does that work?

Yes, you need to let everyone know up front. Furthermore, you need to be sure that buds has your local shop's FFL on file. Your local place should fax it to buds.

·
Registered
638 Posts
choochboost said:
My FFLs just sign for packages all day long, they don't care who it's for or if you've told them ahead of time to expect it. When you show up, they dig it out.

That's what I paid for my 40c from Bud's. Effortless transaction.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Someone tell them to put the 9c up at this price too! I'm waiting for that and I'll get one then. Nothing against .40, except for the ammo price compared to 9.

·
Registered
648 Posts
dblagent said:
Someone tell them to put the 9c up at this price too! I'm waiting for that and I'll get one then. Nothing against .40, except for the ammo price compared to 9.

I have 9mm compact with Trijicon Novak NS installed for $460 + shipping if interested.

C4

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Just checked Buds

Hey I just checked Buds 2night and they are selling the m&p 9c for the same 399.00 I told someone at a gunshop that i want a transfer and he very sarcasticly said how do you know I cant get it for the same price I told him I just know he cant. He then asked what I want I said M&P 40c for 399.00 he chuckled and said yeah right I then directed him to bud's he then said hmmm I have to pay 435.00 for them... then he told me to "look out for hidden costs" what an idiot I hate dealing with gun shops they are so friggin high and mighty I would just love to line em all up and slap em No pun intended

1 - 20 of 32 Posts