MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just had a quick ? about the M&P compact. Do any of the revisions that took place pertain to the compact or were they for the full size M&P...I am going to pick up a compact today and I want to make sure that I get the latest revision if possible...Thanks for the quick responses :idea:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I haven't heard of nor have I seen any revisions since the compact was introduced.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dan, I am also going to post this in the problem sections/troubleshooting.

I have noticed a lot of great information that you have been giving everyone on here so I have a few questions if you don't mind...I went and picked up the compact 9mm this morning and I brought it home and I filled a clip to put in it and I tried to eject a shell and it wouldn't...the jam that occured was where the shell jammed sideways in the front just out of the feedramps and the tail end was still hanging in the extractor, but just at the end of it. Also it didn't seem like the mags would seat correctly and it was really having to jam the shells in to the feedramp intsead of easing it into to feedramp, almost to a point that it was getting stuck below the feedramp. I really had to jerk the slide to the back just to get one of the shells to eject, but if my finger was on either clip at the bottom the next shell would not feed until I tapped the bottom of the clip...any sugguestions would be appreciated?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts