MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fin Feather Fur in Ashland is having a 2 day sale December 1-2.

The M&P 45 is on sale at $419

M&P compact 9MM and 40 are $419

Fullsize M&P 9 MM and 40 are $399

You are welcome

Oh and do not forget the $50 rebate and the 2 free mags!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That's great, but Bud's has those prices everyday, shipped.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
I havent seen em that low since the first promo

·
Registered
422 Posts
neophyte said:
Fin Feather Fur in Ashland is having a 2 day sale December 1-2.

The M&P 45 is on sale at $419

M&P compact 9MM and 40 are $419

Fullsize M&P 9 MM and 40 are $399

You are welcome

Oh and do not forget the $50 rebate and the 2 free mags!!!!!!!!

Got mine from them...$399

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']That's great, but Bud's has those prices everyday, shipped.
I havent seen em that low since the first promo[/quote]

www-budspolicesupply-com

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='Morgan Walker']That's great, but Bud's has those prices everyday, shipped.
I havent seen em that low since the first promo[/quote]

www-budspolicesupply-com[/quote]

yeah but they only ship s&w's to certain states as per their front page and quoted "We can only sell Smith & Wesson to Law Enforcement officers in Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. This includes firemen, military, and others..."believe me I was looking at one of their wheelguns until I saw that
fine print really sucks doesnt it 8)

btw the link you provided doesnt send so I will put it in there for you :wink:

www.budspolicesupply.com

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Not if you ask them nicely, Louisiana isnt on the list and I have been buying from this website. I simply asked them, and JR hooked me up...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
Not if you ask them nicely, Louisiana isnt on the list and I have been buying from this website. I simply asked them, and JR hooked me up...
If the above name individual doesnt fall into that category then buds sells them for apprx 475.00 so your stated price isnt for everyone :?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Morgan Walker said:

Not on the price of the .45. Bud's lists it at $517.

I sure would like to find one for the $419 indicated in the earlier post.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Jeff 9mm M&P said:
Was at Fin Feather & Fur last weekend. They rock.
checking out their flyer I am very impressed lots of good deals too bad online they only sell blank starter revolvers online...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jeff 9mm M&P said:
Was at Fin Feather & Fur last weekend. They rock.

Are they in a county that permits instant NICS approval or are they subject to a waiting period? I got a 9mm compact a few weeks ago and have been thinking about getting a full sized 9mm. At that price I can hardly resist.

·
Registered
380 Posts
funyet said:
[quote name='Jeff 9mm M&P']Was at Fin Feather & Fur last weekend. They rock.

Are they in a county that permits instant NICS approval or are they subject to a waiting period? I got a 9mm compact a few weeks ago and have been thinking about getting a full sized 9mm. At that price I can hardly resist.[/quote]

no waiting period.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I'm not aware that there is any county in Ohio that requires a waiting period. Even if there were(suspect Cinci and Toledo?), it'd be nullified by the May pre-emption. Basic NICS check to the fed level. State law, however, prohibits sales to residents of states beyond those immediately adjacent to Ohio.

In any case, I've purchased seven of my nine guns there with no waiting period. Fin's a great store. 90% of the sales employees actually have something useful to say. I haven't run into a single one yet that tends to direct someone to a specific brand unless you ask their opinion. Their gun prices are great, but they get you in the accessories (have to make money somewhere, so I forgive them)

They also have a small indoor range and a select group of pistols to rent. Though I'm not sure what all is on the list, I know they have an M&P that people try and then go up and buy one for their own.

The problem with Fin's great sales days is the crowd, but they're pretty good about having adequate help. Sometimes you have trouble seeing the cases, though. Once you decide, it's usually only five to ten minutes till you're walking out with the goods and less money in your wallet.

If I had the money, I'd like to add a compact to my collection, but then I'd probably neglect my FS 40.

·
Registered
380 Posts
(suspect Cinci and Toledo?), ...

nope, not Toledo. i dont think theres any waiting periods in OHIO.

·
Registered
648 Posts
FYI, we are a dealer in Ohio, will beat fin, feather & furs prices and also offer LE pricing to any LE/Military/Paramedic in any part of the coutry. :wink:

C4

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
C4iGrant said:
FYI, we are a dealer in Ohio, will beat fin, feather & furs prices and also offer LE pricing to any LE/Military/Paramedic in any part of the coutry. :wink:

C4

That's what I am talking about...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
C4iGrant said:

C4

Yeah competition has come :wink: whats your going prices on all sizes of m&p out the door.. Just some advertising help :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts