MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A.G. Guns & Ammo in Massachusetts is selling M&P full and compact size for $ 439.95 before the rebate.

http://www.agguns.com

·
Registered
46 Posts
Also a MA dealer is Ware Gun Shop, Ware, MA, has M&P 9/40 for $430 thru end of Jan. The $50 rebate applies as well for a net of $380 + tax (on the $430) plus the 2 extra mags.

To me this means that the .45 wil not be available before 31 Jan 08.

NOTE: To all who live in free states, new handguns must pass var gun tests, like CA, before they can be sold here. The M&P .45 is NOT on the Approved Firearms Roster as of the present.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Ware Gun Shop price is $ 430.00 after the rebate. I bought one there a couple of weeks ago. They had quite a lot in inventory. They will take a $ 50.00 deposit and hold a .45 at the same percentage discount, but the M&P rebate ends at the end of January.

The AG price is before rebate. I didn't go there because the fuel cost would have offset the savings.

Four Seasons in Woburn has M&P's for $ 479.00 before rebate. They have excellent customer service and lots of accessories in stock. I've purchased a few handguns from Carl before and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts