MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if some of the holsters are compatible between the Glcok and the M&P's. Im specifically wondering if my ankle holsters (Galco Ankle Glove and Alessi) will be compatible. Im thinking of switching over the the M&P compact from my G26/26 and hoping i can use the same holsters. Thanks

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
The full size M&P works well in Holsters for the G20 and G21, the compact...I don't know.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ramshackle said:
This isn't a Glock holster, but the full-size fits like a glove in a Steyr holster. Almost feels like it was made for the M&P.

What holster?

I might be interested in checking out some Safariland duty gear for both my M&P and my Steyr.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe it was a grandfather oak holster for the full size M9. (See holsters in the Steyr page) Durable and cheap holster. I'm assuming that amy M9 holster should fit, but I'm only certain about the grandfather.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Today at work one of the guys had a Sigma 9mm with an Uncle Mikes Triple Retention Holster. I made my pistol safe and we tried it in his holster...it worked great. We then cocked the slide and placed a magazine in (with the chamber empty) and attempted to rattle the pistol around to make certain that the trigger would not pull. Sure enough it did not.

Has anyone else tried a M&P in a sigma holster?

·
Registered
157 Posts
moxie1c said:
Today at work one of the guys had a Sigma 9mm with an Uncle Mikes Triple Retention Holster. I made my pistol safe and we tried it in his holster...it worked great. We then cocked the slide and placed a magazine in (with the chamber empty) and attempted to rattle the pistol around to make certain that the trigger would not pull. Sure enough it did not.

Has anyone else tried a M&P in a sigma holster?

Good to know. I have both the Steyr and the M&P. One duty holster for both would be a financial blessing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
In duty gear the Uncle mikes Pro 3 size 28 is a perfect fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts