MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
UPSguy said:
I was not claiming they fit. I was asking others that had posted theirs fit in their Glock holsters for clarification.

Right. You will notice that I never said that you did say they would fit. Do you see that? Yeah, I thought so.

Wellllll, if I were you I'd buy whatever G21 holster I could find and enjoy yourself.

::ding::

turn the page

·
Registered
111 Posts
Morphire said:
Be careful with blanket statements that claim that all glock 19/21 holsters work for the M&P...
Just to ease the tension
...I think Morphire was saying that we should be careful with blanket statements from anyone, in regards to fitting an M&P into Glock holsters.

I bought a cheap Uncle Mike's plastic IWB holster, just to hold the gun while I choose my perfect holster and wait for construction. The holster is made for the G20/21 and the fit is good. The sight does scratch the plastic a little, it does have very good retention, but it is a little bit too tight. I could adjust it. Overall, I don't really like this holster much. It has slipped off the belt and come off with the gun when drawing a couple times. Also, it is not very stable on the belt, tending to rotate easily. Re-holstering is sometimes tough because of that.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Here is a specific statement: My full size M&P .40 fits great in my cousin's Safariland 6004 tactical holster for Glock 20/21 with 1 simple and completely reversable mod.

There is a plastic sleeve on the tension screw (technically a bolt). Take it off. Voila, i don't see how the M&P could fit better.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am a great fan of blackhawk cqc serpas holsters have 4 of them for different guns and got one for a glock 20/21 and it does fit the M&P 40 somewhat. It goes in fine and holds it fine but it has a little slop in it not bad though. I have played with it and put strips of webbing (like a rifle slig) on each side it tightens it up good. I plan on getting something else the same thickness and lining from one side across the top to the other side of the holster making a perfect fit. The holster is also about .5-.75 inch longer than the slide so later I may even trim some off to shorten it up (i will be using it for CC).

·
Registered
545 Posts
UPSguy said:
I was not claiming they fit. I was asking others that had posted theirs fit in their Glock holsters for clarification.

After trying my M&P9 is the Uncle Mikes Kydex for the Glock 17/19 I have to report it really doesn't fit properly. It's too tight and the tension adjustment isn't sufficient to compensate. I e-mailed Uncle Mikes to suggest they make a proper Kydex holster for the M&P

BTW, why are Uncle Mikes Kydex holsters not permitted in IDPA competition?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts