MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you havent seen this yet, Handgun Magazine did a review of the four most popular 9mm polymer handguns (XD, Glock, M&P, and H&K). It seemed to be an unbiased test running all four pistols through their paces with about 600 rounds through each without cleaning. The M&P not only stood up to the challenge it had the best groupings out of the others.

A good article in my opinion if you have the time:

http://www.handgunsmag.com/featured_handguns/polysh_032707/

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome!!! :twisted:

Sorry to say fellas, but man I must own an HK very soon, but after I buy the M&P .40, 40c, .45, 9c, and maybe the .357 sig......
:twisted:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Good article. It shows what many of us have been saying. The M&P is not a perfect gun, but it is a gun that was designed to equal and even exceed the current standard for LEO duty pieces.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm extremely pleased with my M&P 45 and M&P 9c. After doing the Dan Burwell trigger job on the 45, I could not believe the difference. Both are as acurate as any defensive handgun I own.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
MP's coming on strong!!

Yeah, I read that article. These MP's are catching on fast. I see more and more positive posts on the generic forums regarding the MP's but there are still a few people quoting negatives heard from their idiot brother in laws. And they swear everything their brother in law says is a fact! :roll:

The folks over at S & W must be wearing a big, well deserved, smile!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts