MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I definately don't have any inside information on the subject, but from the reactions and interest of those on this, and other, forums, it seems to be a success. I guess it comes down to the point when they decide that they've sold enough M&P's and Sigma's to create a strong base of those willing to purchase future weapons from S&W. For the record, I am one of those who see the direction the company is taking and I will definately purchase another M&P in the near future.

·
Registered
191 Posts
ravedavewave said:
For the record, I am one of those who see the direction the company is taking and I will definately purchase another M&P in the near future.

I agree. I just joined after buying my 40c but have been a long time member at the S&W Forum with lots of Smiths owned. I want a full size now for a matching pair.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Has anyone received their mags yet? I sent off my form about the 7th or 8th of June, but haven't heard anything back yet. Just wondering if they have started sending them out yet.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I sent my form off the third week of June. No mags yet. I sent my form for the range bag a week earlier and my bag came in last week. From reviewing the posts on this and other forums, my sense is that there is a backlog in filling the mag requests. Smith's handgun sales have shot up over the last year, in large part because of the popularity of the M&P, so they is probably a high demand for mags and other accessories.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
fellas, fellas, fellas

Patience I sent off for mine about 2 1/2 weeks ago and that wonderful package came in yesterday to my surprise they actually had the pinky extensions on both of them.. So with my experience I got my free crap real fast just waiting on my 2nd Range bag and that will be all of it...Enjoy-Jason

·
Registered
16 Posts
I sent for my free mags on June 22nd. Just got them today, July 11th. Sent for my range bag at the same time...haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I called a few days ago. I was told that magazines are back ordered but my serial number is in the system.

I did get my club 1852 sticker and membership card in the mail today.

·
Registered
157 Posts
My magazines arrived today

Now I have enough for on and off duty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts