MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Be wary, Ive had problems with them before...

If you search the forums, alot of other people have also.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Personal experience tells me to spend a couple bucks more and buy from Jester at the M&PStore!! Fast shipping and the best CS I have ever experienced!! No Joke!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
:wink:

coltman1985 said:
Personal experience tells me to spend a couple bucks more and buy from Jester at the M&PStore!! Fast shipping and the best CS I have ever experienced!! No Joke!!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
do NOT trust botach for anything you don't order by the pallett.

These days I'm not even sure they are up for getting those sorts of items to you in a timely manner, or at all.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
:wink:

[quote name='coltman1985']Personal experience tells me to spend a couple bucks more and buy from Jester at the M&PStore!! Fast shipping and the best CS I have ever experienced!! No Joke!!
[/quote]

I second that...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good info to know, i was going to order my tr1 from them also. Thanks for the heads up guys!

·
Registered
72 Posts
To be fair, I hear that if you order something that is in stock you are generally ok

But their backorders can go on forever

And good luck talking to a person if there IS a problem

So...anybody know if they really have 45 mags?/

·
Registered
910 Posts
I bought my EOTech 553 from them and got a TLR-1 free. Ordered it, and it was in my mailbox in 3 days.

I have heard horror stories about them, though.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I placed around 6 orders since '04 with Botac and all went well except for one. They shipped me a Scherer mag when I ordered Glock factory 33 rounder. Couldn't get ahold of anybody and I knew better to send it back, sold it and got my money back. I placed another order and they never shipped my backordered items so I had to backcharge them through my CC. I'm done with Botac.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I've had good success with Botach but have only ordered from them one time. For all gun supplies, may I recommend Top Gun Supply out of Ohio. They are second to none in customer service and shipping. Every in-stock item ships same day. Don't just take my word for it, visit Glocktalk and/or Sigforum for a similar recommendation.

However, I do not know whether or not he's stocking M&P parts, yet.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Top Gun is very good but he doesn't carry much in the way of S&W. I have never ordered from Botach but have heard bad things for whatever that is worth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts