MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of a paddle holster for my full size M&P. Mostly range work with occasional carry. What are my options?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I purchased the blade tech revolution with the paddel attachment saturday and it arrived today, It ois a real nice holster and i am very happy with it. It is very adjustable.

·
Registered
28 Posts
While I like Blade-Tech holsters generally, I find their paddles to be lacking. Specifically, they have only one "hook" as opposed to two, like most paddles. This allows the BTs to pivot fore/aft on the hook, causing a lack of stability unless the belt is severely tightened. I've found that even Fobus holsters are more stable than the Blade-Tech.

I have a Paddle from Ready Tactical http://www.pistolpacking.com/ that I like a lot. The only drawback it has it that it's double hooks are so stout, I predict worn holes in the belt-line of my jeans soon.

I'd like to try a CompTac paddle or locking paddle. The locking paddle, in particular, looks like it would avoid the "worn-pants" syndrome.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I carry and compete in USPSA/IDPA with a Safariland 560 for a Glock 17/22 20/21.

It works well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
gotm4 said:
I carry and compete in USPSA/IDPA with a Safariland 560 for a Glock 17/22 20/21.

It works well.

Safariland lists this as a 567 and 568 now. It does not list them as fitting the M&P. Anyone have any more info? I do not want the new model listed with retention.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts