MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thats awesome. I got a similar knife for Christmas too!

You are a much better photographer then me.

here's mine:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice!!!!! yeah mine was a gift from my dad, there knifes are super nice!!!

oh and the flashlight is a S&W led light made by power tech. i guess its the flashlight company S&W bought to make a affordable line of combat flashlights like surefire makes!!!!

http://www.powertechinc.com/

saw the light and knife set forever at gander moutain. i think the set was 30.00 bucks, but i dont know how much dad payed for it but it is well worth it!!!!!

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
I've got a Streamlight Twin Task, I see that S&W offers a similar model, and fixes the think that I think Streamlight messed up, on the Twin Task it has one rubber button switch that works for both LED and Xenon lights, it alternates, push the button and it comes on in the next mode in the sequence, so push it once it's LED, a second time it's off again, then again Xenon, the disappointing thing is it only has one switch, it would be far better to have the body mounted button control the LEDs, and have a tailcap switch for the Xenon light, I see the S&W 3X Galaxy has that.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Our newest babies....

Pictures of our latest members of the family, S.A. 1911 45 Micro Compact (wifes new pistol), S & W MP40 & a MP 9mm Compact.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Tx,

Congrats on the new pistol. I love the look of those micro 1911s. Please keep us posted on how she likes it. Also, is she going to CC that pistol and if so how?

P.S. - You have started one good looking family. :wink:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Our Family Portraits....

jtaliani said:
Tx,

Congrats on the new pistol. I love the look of those micro 1911s. Please keep us posted on how she likes it. Also, is she going to CC that pistol and if so how?

Thanks for the compliment about our little family. The rest of the family portrait is below.

She carries sometime in a Galco leather purse but most of the time in a Galco Belly Band, weather permiting. She just bought the 1911 and really hasn't got enough rounds through it for a proven CCW. At this time she carries a S & W 642 loaded with +P ammo or her PPK/S 380 but she loves her Baby Desert Eagle 9mm as a car gun. She's little and looks sweet but not a woman to mess with. :wink:

My other guns;

Her other Guns;

·
Registered
71 Posts
jtaliani said:
Tx,

I have a micro as well in Black Stainless. I just started carrying it in a Tucker Answer and it is awsome! I also have a Galco open top leather holster I use as well but not nothing beats the concealability of the IWB Tucker Answer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts