MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1,306 Posts
I just wish I could buy a full sized and a compact and not have 2 differnt mag sizes or I would buy a 40c too...
:wink:

YukonGlocker said:
Which rear sights are those on the left?

How do you like them?

Nice pic.

Those are Burwell sights in the pic (the pic is a month or older). I love them. They've since been removed and replaced with 10-8 rear sights which with the front fiber optics that both now have are a little faster for me. 1 has a front of .125" wide and the other is .100" wide. If I was running just plain black sights front & back I would prefer the Burwell sights.

First off, I am not trying to lick any butt here.....lol But Jester.........your M&P is just bad assssss.....How much do you have in it? Very nice......did I say nice? Meant KICK F'N ASSSSSSS!!!!!

I need to take more pics....This is the best one I can find after about 50....lol

gotm4 said:
[quote name='YukonGlocker']Which rear sights are those on the left?

How do you like them?

Nice pic.

Those are Burwell sights in the pic (the pic is a month or older). I love them. They've since been removed and replaced with 10-8 rear sights which with the front fiber optics that both now have are a little faster for me. 1 has a front of .125" wide and the other is .100" wide. If I was running just plain black sights front & back I would prefer the Burwell sights.[/quote]

I have 10-8 on the back of my M&P 40 and a HiViz on the front. Not real satisfied with the HiViz. Which fiber front sight are you using?

Guess I'll post mine...

My new Bowie Tactical M&P 9

I just got my M&P 9 back from David Bowie a while back. It has a full grip stipple, some trigger work, and he installed XS Big Dot sights. Also, is a pic of the TKW holster. I really like it. It is a good piece of kit.

readyme said:
[quote name='maximo']

Maximo

Is that a Texas Heritage HF-1 rig? How do you like it? I think they are great rigs, but few people have them. Can you give a little info? Thanks.[/quote]

That is one of my own holsters. I guess it is similar to the Texas Heritage. I have been making handmade holsters for a while now, and have owned holsters from just about every other maker out there but William Tucker is hands down the best there is, expensive but well worth it.

Discussion starter · #40 ·

21 - 40 of 1,306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.