MP-Pistol Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1303 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
just picked up the M2.0 FDE 5" chambered in 9mm today. this is everything a TRUE striker fire should be. and the shield is what everyone wants there concealed carry to be. on my shield ( chambered in 9mm) i have the arachnia slide grip with a talon grip. In Monarch trigger from hyve and a plus 1 red mag extention from hyve also have 2 plus 2 in black

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
M&P® M1.5™

Because these were born in 2009, I've upgraded the snappy takedown levers, the slide stops to gen 3 (for the trigger reset), the sear housing blocks with the larger spring and plunger, and of course Apex Polymer Forward Set Sear & Trigger Kits for each. Storm Lake barrels and DPM recoil reduction makes them fun to shoot for young and old alike.

·
Registered
317 Posts
My herd:

Plus the Shields:

Plus, the "oddball" Smith. I bought for a camping gun for my kayak trips. Scandium/Titanium in case I dumped and got it wet, and super light weight, shoots .45 ACP in moon clips or .45 Auto Rim.
My daughter loved to shoot it:

·
Registered
61 Posts
My M&P family:

Top Row L to R: Performance Center 9mm 5" Core w/APEX trigger FSS, and APEX barrel, Performance Center 5" w/APEX trigger FSS and APEX barrel
Middle row : Performance Center 9mm 5" w/APEX trigger FSS and APEX barrel, Full size 9mm VTAC - stock 4.5lb trigger after polishing the sear and internal parts.
Bottom Row: 9mm shield (my work pistol), Full size 40 with polished trigger assembly and sear from the Performance Center and Storm barrel.

The V-TAC and 40mm triggers are stock, both have excellent reset and trigger pulls. Very smooth and only at 4.5 lbs.

1261 - 1280 of 1303 Posts