MP-Pistol Forum banner
1,281 - 1,300 of 1,306 Posts
Reactions: GLD1980
M&P pistol picture thread....Let's see yours!

Picked up a lightly used PC Shield 9 with 4 mags and hi viz sights.

Not a great shot of the sights, the rear is actually a U-notch and the front sight nearly fills it in with very little gap on the sides. Just a lack of camera skills makes the front sight look tiny.

Came with the original PC sights, will probably put them onto my existing Shield 9 carry gun with stock 3-dot sights.

Heres my one and only. Was a M&P40 now a 9mm thanks to the stormlake conversion barrel. Has the truglo tfo sights, streamlight tl1s, hyve technologies extended mag release, Floyd's custom shop edc magwell and two of the magazines I have have their baseplates (1 +0 and 1 +2), two others have the taran tactical +6 extensions and 1 is still stock lol. Been focusing on ammo and AR accessories but will probably get the slide cut for a red dot and upgrade the trigger sometime this year, hopefully. Enjoyed seeing all the other variations posted. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤™

1,281 - 1,300 of 1,306 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.