MP-Pistol Forum banner

M&P pistol picture thread....Let's see yours!

Tags
ianphoto
493K views 1K replies 628 participants last post by  Yankeefan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just a reminder, photo sizes should be no more than 800x800 pixels and 200 KB file size! Site Staff

My M&P40 with some friends. My Omega Seamaster Chrono & Emerson "M-Wave":

Lets see yours!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Dan Burwell said:
[quote name='YukonGlocker']Which rear sight is that?
That would be one from 10-8 performance (Hilton Yam).[/quote]

The blade is also a collaboration between Emerson Knives and Hilton Yam.

Come on! Post some pics!!!

#7 ·
Maybe im nuts, but I think it would be easier to put all of your M&P pics into one thread to look at, instead of dozens or hundreds of different threads each with only one picture in it??? :wink:

#13 ·
Now were talkin'!!! Jester your M&P looks awesome!

#16 ·
Nice...

#19 ·
Thanks YukonGlocker. I do not think you will be sorry that you bought a compact at all. I really do love mine. Are you getting a 9mm or .40S&W? I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on yours!

Ron

#21 ·
I just wish I could buy a full sized and a compact and not have 2 differnt mag sizes or I would buy a 40c too...
:wink:

#22 ·

#23 ·
Nice...

#26 ·
YukonGlocker said:
Which rear sights are those on the left?

How do you like them?

Nice pic.

Those are Burwell sights in the pic (the pic is a month or older). I love them. They've since been removed and replaced with 10-8 rear sights which with the front fiber optics that both now have are a little faster for me. 1 has a front of .125" wide and the other is .100" wide. If I was running just plain black sights front & back I would prefer the Burwell sights.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.