MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Maryland I'm seeing much higher average prices on M&P's than what I've been reading around here... mid to high 500's for full-sized and compacts. Maybe I'm going to the wrong shops, or it's just a Md. thing.

So just out of curiosity, where are you from and what's the typical M&P price in your area?

· Registered
94 Posts
$389 at the Dallas gun show for my Compact9 and $429 yesterday for full size 9mm. I coiuld have driven a bit further to the dealer that doesn't have a storefront for the full at $399 but didn't think the $30 was worth it. I'm betting that the same $389 Dallas dealer will be at the Ft Worth gjun show 2/10 where I plan to pick up my full size .40.

· Registered
22 Posts
I paid $484 for my M&P 9mm, $547 after tax and DROS. That was the best deal I could find. That was from a guy who deals leagally out of his house, and is also a gunsmith. Both of my local gunshops here in Santa Rosa wanted mid 600 to over 700 with night sights installed
I'll be buying all my guns from the same guy.....if you live in Nor Cal and are interested PM me.

· Registered
583 Posts
I paid $485 for my full size, $499 for the Compact. Plus they gave me $200.00 for my 3 year old Sigma 9VE towards the purchase of my full size. Bought both of them in Yuma, AZ.

· Registered
292 Posts
I got mine for 469 + tax here in Indiana. But thanks to great in-laws, who got me $300 in Gander Mtn gift cards, I ended up only paying about 270 out of my own pocket.
Lowest I saw was 450 at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show back in Novemeber.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.