MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
its the buds advertisement. Its been around the block here.

·
Registered
45 Posts
anyone know if Bud's will be carrying the new M&P compacts? I can only wish that he could sell them for under $400.

Edit: I just called and one of the guys at Bud's says that they have a bunch of compacts on order, but he isn't sure if they are 9's or 40's and doesn't know when they will be coming in or even what the pricing is.

·
Registered
708 Posts
yup, local shop wanted 550 for std sights with lock

got my night sights with lock for 522, it WAS 497 but they raised the price a few days before i was goin to order..

even though i paid 25$ more, still the cheapest around

·
Registered
158 Posts
hartzpad said:
anyone know if Bud's will be carrying the new M&P compacts? I can only wish that he could sell them for under $400.

Edit: I just called and one of the guys at Bud's says that they have a bunch of compacts on order, but he isn't sure if they are 9's or 40's and doesn't know when they will be coming in or even what the pricing is.

me too...i have been stalling on the purchase of Kahr CW9 in hopes that the m&p compact will have the sweet $369 price tag! let's hope they get ALOT

·
Registered
33 Posts
I was in Bud's last week and they didn't have any compacts. I was asking about them, they didn't know when they were getting them either. I was initially looking for the compact model, but figured the full size gun was so reasonable I picked one up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts