MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed today that several popular online stores have a kit available at what seems like an excellent price.

Smith and Wesson #13593

Comes with Shield Plus, optics cut slide with tritium night sights, one 10 round and 4 13 round magazines. An M&P branded bag and first aid kit. Priced anywhere from ~540 to 600.

Wonder why the apparently discounted offering?

·
Registered
597 Posts
A year or so back there was a similar kit with the standard 9MM Shield with it. Extra mags, first aid kit and bag. Well worth it, I thought.

Mine came out of the box looking like this.

Bag now has the loaded pistol, loaded mags, extra box of ammo, flashlight, extra batteries, first aid kit, cell phone battery charger (another battery set up), knife/pouch, IWB holster with mag pouch, other fun stuff in it. Goes on the road with us every trip whether single day or multi day trips.

With the Shield Plus pistols going for about the same price as this "kit" buying one of these would be the smart way to go.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bit. Already had a plus, white dot sights, not optics ready. I really like the triumph sights on my shield 45, so this bundle having them pushed me over the edge.

Figures it pops up the day after I just ordered a couple 13 round magazines...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts