MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to remind fellow M&Pers, there is an IPSC match at Palmetto Gun Club (Summerville, SC) tomorrow, July 7. If you want to have some fun, bring your M&P out and whoop-up on some Glock shooters. You can shoot Production or Limited 10 (if you are shooting a 40). There will be 5 stages - you will need about 125 rounds minimum, and 3 - 4 mags. I guarantee you'll have fun. Registration starts at 9:30. Shooting starts at 10:00. For directions and information, visit www.southcarolina-uspsa.org. Hope you can make it.

Jack Suber, TY30299

South Carolina USPSA Section Coordinator.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
910 Posts
I really wish I could make this one, but my older brother is coming in from Okalahoma tomorrow. It's also his birthday tomorrow. Mine's the 10th! Woohoo!

Anyhoo, Jack, when will the next match out at PGC be?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
josh said:
I really wish I could make this one, but my older brother is coming in from Okalahoma tomorrow. It's also his birthday tomorrow. Mine's the 10th! Woohoo!

August 4th. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lightning said:
[quote name='josh']I really wish I could make this one, but my older brother is coming in from Okalahoma tomorrow. It's also his birthday tomorrow. Mine's the 10th! Woohoo!

August 4th. Hope you can make it.[/quote]

Man.. I wish I would have known in advance (Honey Do List weekend).. LOL But the August 4th date is on my calender now.. Thanks for letting us know and good luck tomorrow..

Ben

·
Registered
80 Posts
Jack, Hermano,

First, welcome to the M&P forum. Maybe after Nationals I'll take you up on the invitation to bring the M&Ps out to play with you, up there.

Keep me posted.

Nelson

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
M&P Shooters in Charleston, SC August 4th match

I posted this in the Competition forum. Hope no one minds me posting it here as a reminder:

Just a reminder that there will be an IPSC match this Saturday, August 4th. at the Palmetto Gun Club. We will have four stages including a classifier. Total round count for the match will be 92 rounds minimum.

Registration starts about 9:30 and the shooter meeting will be at 10:00. Please remember to bring sun screen and bug spray (just part of shooting in the summer).

Hope to see you at the match.

Chester Cox (L-1103)

I.P.S.C. Match Director

Palmetto Gun Club

I know of at least 2 M&P shooters that will be in attendance (my son and I). Hope more will make it. Lets show those Glock Shooters! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Take care.

Jack Suber, TY30299

South Carolina USPSA Section Coordinator

www.southcarolina-uspsa.org

1 - 7 of 7 Posts