MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on firepowertv.us website and these guys are asking what gun they should torture test next. So maybe if alot of you e-mail them they will test the M&P next. The Website is firepowertv.us then there will be a place to click on asking for your next pick on which gun they should torture test next.

Ranger99

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Right on, be sure to keep us updated...

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
LegalRaptor said:
I done my duty!

And we salute you for a job well done... :wink:

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
If someone will send me a M&P, I will put it through the torture test from hell. :wink:

Are you still holding your breath for my Dad's birthday present??? :wink: You are not getting it, brother no freebies here... LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
If it is anything like the "torture test" for the sig 220 I saw a while back (running over it with a backhow, setting it on fire, just about EVERYTHING except firing several thousand rounds through the pistol) I have to say that this "testing" proves little or nothing about the pistol and is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen on TV, which says alot.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The torture tests that will matter will be one done by the feds. DOJ (FBI, DEA, BATF, USMS) or DHS (ICE, CBP, FAM, USSS, FAM).

Next DHS pistol trials will be in 2009. The last was in 2004. SIG and HK passed and got contracts, S&W, Glock, SA/XD, and Beretta did not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.