MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on firepowertv.us website and these guys are asking what gun they should torture test next. So maybe if alot of you e-mail them they will test the M&P next. The Website is firepowertv.us then there will be a place to click on asking for your next pick on which gun they should torture test next.

Ranger99

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I sent them an email also. This is a great idea and I encourage everyone to participate. I know many of us have been waiting a long time to see this.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
They replied with an email telling me that several people had requested the same. They are going to contact S&W and see if they are in.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
M&P test

Cool this just might work! We may finally get someone to do a good torture test on a M&P pistol. I cant wait to see the results.

Ranger99

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
If it is anything like the "torture test" for the sig 220 I saw a while back (running over it with a backhow, setting it on fire, just about EVERYTHING except firing several thousand rounds through the pistol) I have to say that this "testing" proves little or nothing about the pistol and is one of the most retarded things I have ever seen on TV, which says alot.

·
Registered
76 Posts
The torture tests that will matter will be one done by the feds. DOJ (FBI, DEA, BATF, USMS) or DHS (ICE, CBP, FAM, USSS, FAM).

Next DHS pistol trials will be in 2009. The last was in 2004. SIG and HK passed and got contracts, S&W, Glock, SA/XD, and Beretta did not.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts