7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone compare the two firearms the m&p and the SW 3913

I was/is interested in the 3913 and/or the m&p c

I already have the full size m&p and the 5946

·
Registered
403 Posts
I would be very interested in that comparison also. Especially the size/width of the slide as compared between the two.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Sorry, can't compare the M&P with the the 3913

However................... I could make the comparison between a M&P 40C and a 3914 or a 3953.

I'll take a look tonight jon_in_wv and measure the slide difference.

wpo, what sort of comparisons are you interested in?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I can't do you a side by side, since I traded off my 3913 years ago, but I can give you my perceptions. The 3913 is more compact, being a single stack 8rd. mag. The grip is thinner and shorter, and the frame/slide/barrel are shorter as well. The 3913 is a nice flat pistol, that conceals easily, but is still large enough to handle well. The M&P9, which I was recently issued, is larger in all dimensions. That said, it still works well for me so far as a concealed off duty piece as well as duty gun. It is slightly smaller than the Beretta 92FS I carried prior to the M&P, and while I again have no side by side, I would say it is only slightly larger than the Glock 19. It is light, and with the small grip mod. and a hogue rubber grip sleeve, I think it feels great. Hope that helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts