MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Great contrast, but I would have put the M&P on the top of whatever that thing is above it...
Great pics...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PPCmaster said:
That XD looks like the ugly step sister sitting next to that sexy m&p!!!!!
Like they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I do like the looks of the M&P better tho. The XD is a fine shooter tho, no complaints so far. I've seen alot of them shooting IDPA.

·
Registered
231 Posts
glennc said:
[quote name='PPCmaster']That XD looks like the ugly step sister sitting next to that sexy m&p!!!!!
Like they say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I do like the looks of the M&P better tho. The XD is a fine shooter tho, no complaints so far. I've seen alot of them shooting IDPA.[/quote]

Nothing against your XD im just saying the m&p is just so sexy
the only thing that would look better next to the m&p is two m&p's

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sexy, Yes. . . . . but I always wish they had incorporated the front cocking serrations into the 9/40's from the get-go. Only with the advent of the .45 did we see that in this entire [M&P] product line.

-B

·
Registered
119 Posts
I do like the indent on the front of the XD's trigger guard though. I became accustomed to placing my support-hand trigger finger on the front of the trigger guard when I started shooting my buddies S&W 4506. Now on the M&P my finger 'rolls' off.

Does anyone think that it is practicle to use a soldering iron to indent and stiple it?

Nice pics though, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also didn't realize until now that the XD's mag release is recessed. I bet there's no mag release problems with them. Of course everything else is better on the M&P!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's funny, I post the same picture on the Springfield forum and get just the opposite reactions.

I just recently had to requalify for my CCW and shot the same score with both guns.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts