1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hadn't seen or heard of one of those before. In light of the fixed stock and description, it appears to be S&W's product offering solely to meet compliance with the laws of CT, MA, MD, NJ and NY.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Fixed stock? That's odd, especially since they are using the adjustable stock design.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
The rifle looks kinda weird to me w/ that stock... i'm not sure... just seems odd.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I bought one last week and shot it over the weekend. Great rifle. Very accurate and fun to shoot. I believe that Smith just took the adj. stocks they had on hand and pinned them to make them Mass complient. I also heard that the the heavy barrel was made by their sister company TC. Newest Troy sights real easy to adjust and Troy hanguards with rail covers.

Z[/quote]

·
Registered
55 Posts
Designed to be sold in "occupied America"? I guess at least some of our friends in MA etc can get in on the fun too. I know how it feels. I lived in California when they enacted the state AWB after the Stockton schoolyard murders. I had 2 Galils and 2 AKs that I had to register at a cost of $100+-. I since moved to Free America, (at least for now).

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kbayusmc said:
so is that a Cali legal rifle then?
Even with all those limitations, it still is NOT California compliant.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take no offense Kali-commies, but thank God I dont ethier...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts