MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the local cop shop today looking around and I saw they had a new full-size M&P357 in stock. Not really interested myself since I don't need another caliber to buy, but it is nice to see they are out.

$495 with Trijicons and three mags, but that was the LE price.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
You might only see 5-10 of those in a lifetime
got any cameraphone pics???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, no pics, I left my phone in the car since it doesn't work in the store anyway. I'm sure it is a great pistol, and I really like the idea of the 357SIG, but I don't want another kind of ammo to stock.

Now, when the M&P45C comes out, I'll have to get one.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I picked mine up monday, and she fires like a dream.

·
Registered
380 Posts
damn, you're lucky...

i mean, not because you have a .357 M&P... but because you can apparently afford the ammo for it!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've got one as of last week ($439.99 + tax & transfer)... it's the first one I've seen. I'm addicted to .357sig (cheaper to shoot than .45acp). Here are some pics side-by-side with my XD-357:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
You might only see 5-10 of those in a lifetime
got any cameraphone pics???

Why would you think that? I've already seen them in stock in three separate shops in the past two weeks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
OK, I deserved that. So I've bought 9 M&Ps since May; I doubt S&W minds. If I don't have a gun(s) to put them in, I'll buy one. Or two.

Hey, I still got my old 870 Police and two old GP100s, fixed sights w half shroud!

Say, whatever happened your BHP, USP, G23, G30, G19, M92, P226... :wink:

Deja vu DVC: In archery we have three goals; to shoot accurately, to shoot powerfully, to shoot rapidly.

- Anonymous Byzantine general, On Strategy (Peri Strategias) c. AD 527 - 65

1 - 13 of 13 Posts