MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are side-by-side images of the XD and the M&P.

The XD has Agrip on the grip. I don't like shooting without it. It provides a thin cushion, and the more your hands sweat, the better it grips. I may give it a try on the M&P.

Also, you may notice the pencil eraser as a trigger stop on the XD. This is a trick started by Bill White, so it is also called the "White Trigger Stop".

-Mike

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jester said:
Nice lookin girls you have there. Looks like your close to needing a refinish on your xd

That faithful XD definitely needs a refinish. This is the wear from only a year of use. However it runs better today and is more trusted now than when I first bought it.

-Mike

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I hear that. mine looked horrible after 3 years of abuse, but she sure was a shooter though, just not as good as the M&P.

I trused her enough to take a headshot at someone with a hostage, not that I have, but I would, and did at targets.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Buckshot said:
Good looking shooters you got there!

The M&P shown above is now at Dan's. Wait until he posts pictures of what he has done to it. Big change. I asked for a blast finish on the slide, slide stop, and take-down lever - then a melt (de-horn) of the slide. Even the pictures of the partially complete melt have got me excited about the makeover.

-Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.