MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are side-by-side images of the XD and the M&P.

The XD has Agrip on the grip. I don't like shooting without it. It provides a thin cushion, and the more your hands sweat, the better it grips. I may give it a try on the M&P.

Also, you may notice the pencil eraser as a trigger stop on the XD. This is a trick started by Bill White, so it is also called the "White Trigger Stop".

-Mike

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Nice lookin girls you have there. Looks like your close to needing a refinish on your xd

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jester said:
Nice lookin girls you have there. Looks like your close to needing a refinish on your xd

That faithful XD definitely needs a refinish. This is the wear from only a year of use. However it runs better today and is more trusted now than when I first bought it.

-Mike

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I hear that. mine looked horrible after 3 years of abuse, but she sure was a shooter though, just not as good as the M&P.

I trused her enough to take a headshot at someone with a hostage, not that I have, but I would, and did at targets.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buckshot said:
Good looking shooters you got there!

The M&P shown above is now at Dan's. Wait until he posts pictures of what he has done to it. Big change. I asked for a blast finish on the slide, slide stop, and take-down lever - then a melt (de-horn) of the slide. Even the pictures of the partially complete melt have got me excited about the makeover.

-Mike

·
Registered
422 Posts
my XD has the new melonite so it still looks new. im about to put the MP on layaway. then its off to lose that silly beavertail and stippling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts