Here are some images of my daughter's pistol after work from Burwell Gunsmithing.
- Trigger - It is a smooth 3.5 pounds.
- Trigger Reset Reduced 50-66%
- Overtravel (After Trigger-Break Travel - now less than 1/16")
- Slide Blast - Matte Finish Down to Stainless Steel
- New Extended Slide Releases with Blast - Both sides
- Takedown Lever Blast
- Slide Melt
- Polished Guide Rod
- Polished Barrel
- New Front Red Fiber Optic Site
This pistol on the top is my daughters. The one on the bottom is in the image for comparison. (Note: These images were made by Dan Burwell.)
The barrel front around the crown is highly polished. The end of the guide rod was also polished to a mirror finish.