MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else read the april 2007 issue of guns&weapons for law enforcement? well they have a review of the m&p handguns and carbine anyhow they say during the review that they are available by the time we read this and lastly on the inside of the back cover is a s&w ad showing the whole lineup AND says 45acp now available....

·
Registered
34 Posts
WOWSERS!!!! gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!! I WANT IT NOW!!!!!! dadburnit!!! my face is about to explode!!!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Debating if i want M&P 45 or XD45ACP in 5" model...they are both equaly nice shooting iron...

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ergonomics/Reliability and price are what I would base it on and in that order. For me reliability and ergonomocs tie...maybe with reliability having a bit more influencial a role. I like my XD service model, but the MP fits my hand better. In retrospect I should have bought the MP9 instead of the XD45, but I was and still am a 45 snob. With the slew of 45's coming out this spring I am going to be in Hog heaven. The MP45 is still the top runner for my next purchase because of its ergonomincs and good track record of its smaller siblings. Price and the fact that it is Made in America also help it stay there. The only thing that can truly trump it is the HK45. If they truly addressed the ergonomic issues that make the USP45 not a workable deal for me it may jump ahead. I just wish that the manufacturers would hurry up and get these things out so I can give them some money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts