MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have both pistols? I am currious to see the comparisons between the Beretta and the Smith. I know they have different firing methods, but any other observations?

·
Registered
763 Posts
There have been a couple threads about the PX4. Try doing a search for PX4 and you should come up with something to read.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I own both......

And they are both accurate, reliable shooters. Without a doubt, the 2 best 9mm's I have ever owned/shot. The recoil is about the same with both. Being both have the adjustable backstraps, either pistol feels comfortable in hand.

The only two real differences IMHO is one is hammer fired and one is striker fired, one has a typical tilting barrel design and one has a rotating barrel design. There really is not much more to compare beyond that. I would trust my life to either pistol in a heartbeat.

The Guinea

·
Registered
53 Posts
both 9mm's are geat...

i agree, that both the m&p & the beretta px4 storm 9mm's are great guns. i had the storm, she was nice. i trader her for a m&p9c 9mm. (compact). i wanted something smaller to carry. i would never buy a glock or sig.[/code]

·
Registered
53 Posts
both 9mm's are geat...

i agree, that both the m&p & the beretta px4 storm 9mm's are great guns. i had the storm, she was nice. i trader her for a m&p9c 9mm. (compact). i wanted something smaller to carry. i would never buy a glock or sig.[/code]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: both 9mm's are geat...

1enforcer said:
i i would never buy a glock or sig

Why is that?

I owned a PX4F 9mm......stupidly I traded it, and I miss it. It was an excellent gun and got me all turned around on Beretta, as I do not like their 92/96 design. Another one is planned.

·
Registered
88 Posts
1enforcer said:
i've been looking at getting a px4 storm again. price's at my local gun store are $499, with 2 17rd mags!

Thats exactly what I paid. A tad high? Yeah, maybe. But certainly worth every single penny!

The Guinea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts