MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went and put a hundred rounds through it. The trigger feels a bit gritty and I'm only able to get 11 rounds in one of the mags, but overall I'm really pleased with it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome stickybeatz, the trigger will smooth up with use and you should be able to get the 12 rounds in the mag, just push harder.

Ron

·
Registered
188 Posts
stickybeatz said:
I went and put a hundred rounds through it. The trigger feels a bit gritty and I'm only able to get 11 rounds in one of the mags, but overall I'm really pleased with it.

I have a fairly new M&P and I have the same issue with the 12 rounds in the mags. I think this is just a matter of conditioning the spring to "give". Should fix itself after awhile.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mad Max said:
[quote name='stickybeatz']I went and put a hundred rounds through it. The trigger feels a bit gritty and I'm only able to get 11 rounds in one of the mags, but overall I'm really pleased with it.

I have a fairly new M&P and I have the same issue with the 12 rounds in the mags. I think this is just a matter of conditioning the spring to "give". Should fix itself after awhile.[/quote]

well I can get 12 rounds in both now, but you have to force the magazine into the mag well with 12. With 11, it goes in with no force @ all.... seems kinda weird.

**edit: this seems to have broken in a bit now too so all is good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts