MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the indoor range this weekend to try out my new M&P9c custom. First off, i shot about 350 rounds threw it without any problems. It ate three different types of ammo and was smooth as silk. As far as accuracy, It's the most accurate compact i've ever shot, even over 1911 compacts. I'm sure some will disagree, but that is my opinion. I forgot to take pics of my targets but i had very tight groups from 15yrds and even great groups from 25yrds. Hands down it is my favorite compact on the market. I gotta hand to Ronnie from BOOM BOOM TACTICAL, his work is impecable. If you have a M&P compact, i strongly advise you let him polish your internals and smooth out your trigger. My gun has a 4.5lb trigger and i love it. So Ronnie if you read this, my hat goes off to you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Troy, thanks for the good words, I am glad things are working well for you and thanks for the update. I really like the M&Ps trigger and how it brakes you can really do a lot with it.

Enjoy

Ronnie B

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
m4arc said:
That is really sweet!

Who did the work?

Yes it does, I am assuming Boom Boom Tactical did the great work, since it says M&P9c BoomBoom Tactical Custom in his signature.. :wink:

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='m4arc']That is really sweet!

Who did the work?

Yes it does, I am assuming Boom Boom Tactical did the great work, since it says M&P9c BoomBoom Tactical Custom in his signature.. :wink:[/quote]

Oh yeah :oops:

DUH!!!!!!! I isn't too bright

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, i'm very happy with it. In fact, the M&P40c is next. And yes Ronnie from Boom Boom Tactical will be doing that as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts