MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
BEAUTIFUL PICS!!!! I wish my camera took pics like that. I bet you gave a little more than 150 bucks for yours too.

Looks like someone got a compact with night sights. (My dealer told that they didn't exist as of 2-20-07.)

Looks really great! I'm still wondering whether to get the trigger job done on mine. My buddy says not to since I carry it a lot. I might get a full size for all of the custom stuff and leave it on the night stand. 8)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Nice pictures!!! Are the night sights factory or did you install them after...I'd like a set for mine too....

·
Registered
367 Posts
I'm a waiting for the TFO's I think. I'll e-mail them now to see if they are going to get off of their lazy butts and make some for me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Flawless

Wow...

I just purchased the 9c and it doesn't look as good as in your photo!

All joking aside, EXCELLENT photography.

If you don't mind, I'll be using it as my wallpaper....with your permission of course.

Thanks for sharing.

Randy

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Flawless

Experienced Vandal, you wrote:
If you don't mind, I'll be using it as my wallpaper....with your permission of course.
Of course, I don't mind. No permission is necessary for non-commercial use. But, be sure to grab a higher-resolution version at my Pistol Wallpaper Pages. See: http://www.praxagora.com/lunde/firearms.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts