MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an M&P .45c and i wanted to get the red dot sights , i am new to this so i would love some feedback on what sights are good and where is a good place to get them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Peruvian0311,

I have a M&P 45c and I put AmeriGlo Smith & Wesson M&P Tritium Hackathorn Sights on my pistol. I like the solid black rear site with the red circle front. It has the green tritium insert for when the light starts to fade. I was having trouble focusing on the front dot with stock 3-dot sights. I am a new shooter, so I haven't had lots of experience with different sight sets. I bought mine at the officerstore.com. I hope this helps.
Mikel948

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
everytime i go to the range i see these sights were its just like a red dot and thats it. i am going to check that site MIKEL948 . i need to do some research hopefully someone here can enlighten me.. thanks

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Thanks but what is the cut?
Novak springfield etc?
I'd just call or email the company whose sights interest you, and ask if they make them for your M&P.

Either that, or contact S&W for the dovetail dimensions and FS height.

Personally; I'd contact the sight manufacturer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
TruGlo TFO

Here's what I'm using at the moment. That's about the proportions I get and what it looks from shooting distance.
I like them way better than the stock sights (that had the whites fall out after not a few hundred rounds), but I'm curious to see what other folks are using!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts