MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found an M&Pc9 at the gun show (Indy 1500) for $399 and couldn't resist. Despite the good buzz around it, I honestly wasn't expecting much. I had it to the range this weekend and must admit I was very pleased.

I found that with the flat mag I was shooting a little low- probably anticipating recoil-it's a little snappier than a full-size, but followup was very quick and it was very easy to control. I was putting UMC FMJ ($6/box at Dick's Sporting Goods) through it- mostly trying to cycle it a few times for "break in" but found that it performed without a single hiccup in 150 rounds. I was very pleased with the results.

The attached is from 21' and representative of my better work with 12-shot groups. I haven't been on the range in a few years but it's slowly coming back.

The guys at the range suggested I hang it on my front door "Premises protected by Smith and Wesson" but posting it here made more sense.

The target is from "mytargets.com" and was a free download.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice shooting. I faired pretty well on 7-10 yard targets my first trip out w/ my 40c. Didn't do so well on the steel plate rack though. But as usual I smoked my opponent w/ my Kimber.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts