MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
You might call before you go. Earlier this week one of the employees there made comments about how the sale was scheduled to start, but the guns hadn't shipped yet! Hope they got there on time.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Can you say "RAINCHECK" :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
hmmm

go to buds go to buds *Disclaimer In no way shape or form did Buds Gun Shop the best online gun shop on the planet pay me for submitting this post*

·
Registered
910 Posts
Re: hmmm

101Combat Vet said:
go to buds go to buds *Disclaimer In no way shape or form did Buds Gun Shop the best online gun shop on the planet pay me for submitting this post*

I'd whore myself out online for Bud's if they'd offer an even bigger discount.

$459 is a good price to pay at a dealer. They're $399 @ Bud's + about $30 for shipping and $10-15 for using a credit card + transfer fee's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Obiwan said:
I paid $499 for my 45 at Buds

$459 is a great price

Only if the $459 is for a .45. If it is, fine... but that hasn't been stated yet.

Was the $459 for 9mm, or .40? or was it for the .45? Two different pricing possibilities.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My understanding is that was to be the price for the .45; However, I stopped by there this afternoon to pick up some supplies and found out the guns never made it. The sale add ran with only one M&P 9mm in the store. OUCH!

·
Registered
170 Posts
we just had a SH open about 20 minutes from me. they had one mp in stock. i'll have to check on their prices, everything else seems reasonable

1 - 10 of 10 Posts