MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I attended a 40 hour L/E patrol rifle instructor school. During the course of the training, the class participants fired over 1200 rounds from our rifles, and another couple of hundred through our handguns.

The range we were shooting on was basically dirt with cinders spread over it. This made for extremely dusty conditions. All during the training, there were shooters around me experiencing various malfunctions in both their rifles and pistols. There was pretty much every AR type rifle represented as well as a considerable number of pistols. Many had functioning problems. I am happy to say that neigher my M&P .40 nor my M&P 15 had a single malfunction. I was also very pleased with their accuracy.

This training may not have constitued a "tourture test", but it was a good chance to evaluate our weapons under realistic conditions and both of mine came through with shining colors!

HRF

·
Registered
13 Posts
The more and more I hear about the M&P series the more impressed I am with them. I am thinking about trading off my last Glock to pick up a M&P 9mm.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I read your post in the M&P Rifle topic area, that is great to hear, again... I always love a happy ending, to a great story.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts