MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was complaining th eother day to one of my customers that we had gotten snow everyday for the last 2 weeks. He said so why don't you take some pictures of the M&Ps in the snow. I got some time today with the camera since it is still snowing the lighting was pretty good. I am still no Yamil but here's the pics.:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dan, on the remote chance that one of those good looking pistols in the snow is mine, dry it off, and tell it that you are sorry. Explain to it that I will never expose it to such a chilling experience. Tell it that when it gets to Texas it spend most of its nights being caressed and many of its days being entertained on the range.

Thanks,

·
Registered
298 Posts
I like the one with the SIG Equinox look.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
karry said:
yea but do you really need that many?

Need and want are two entirely different things. :wink:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hawkeye said:
[quote name='m4arc']I love that one with the OD slide!

Indeed. Mr. Burwell, could you give some details on that?[/quote]

Sorry guys I space out there.

Yes that is OD duracoat. I currently charge $65 to coat the slide and small parts in your choice of colors. (hot pink coming up)

Here are a pair of OD M&Ps I just finished:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Morgan Walker said:
Very nice, how would one from Louisiana get his M&P's painted and I believe that is shark skin stippling too? I would be interested in knowing the cost of the full meal deal if I could please.
Call or email me anytime we can talk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dan, I have a question for you. I am new to this forum and fairly new to handguns. As I have been looking at your work I like it alot. I really like the look of the slide in the bottom left of the very first picture, the one that is only partially stainless and the rest black. Could you do that for me and if so how much would you charge. THanks!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please shoot me an email for pricing. I don't like to post pricing on the forums.

Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts