MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a problem with the S&W mags auto UN-loading? Anyone have a clue as to why that might be happening?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just to be clear...you mean a loaded mag drops out of your pistol on its own while firing the pistol? While just holding the pistol?
Does an empty mag do that during a dry fire session? Try another mag..or perhaps borrow another mag and see what happens. Look closely at the mag release button. Is it latching against the mag properly? Can you pull the mag out of the pistol without pressing the mag release button? Are you possibly holding the pistol in such a manner that your hand is actually depressing the mag release button just enough to release the mag? Things to check. Good luck sir.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the magazine ejects the rounds that are in it. I took some time the other day and saw that it had been loaded incorrectly which was then allowing the rounds to come back out. I am going to see if I can do anything to the plastic to get it to work again if not - oh well. Thank you for the assistance!

·
Registered
18 Posts
No, the magazine ejects the rounds that are in it. I took some time the other day and saw that it had been loaded incorrectly which was then allowing the rounds to come back out. I am going to see if I can do anything to the plastic to get it to work again if not - oh well. Thank you for the assistance!
OK sorry for misunderstanding your original post. I'm not sure how the magazine was loaded "incorrectly". Despite that, thow it away and buy a new magazine. If it is malfunctioning to that degree don't mess with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts