MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I dont have a compact gun but I've used them on my full size guns mags for several years now.

Well worth the money if you use the gun hard,
classes, competition, etc they are an improvement over the stock pads by adding just enough extra real estate to grab easily.
I have 4 sets of these on M&P mags (20 mags). No regrets on the purchase.

They make different color plates, that are helpful to determine, range mags from competition mags from carry mags, at a glance.

I hear during classes that if you're really over weight, they are less comfortable to carry as spares on your belt due to the extra real estate mentioned above digging into your body.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, it says they are not for the compact, but when you look at them I don’t see why they will not work. Maybe they are meaning for the mp1 that is now listed as subcompact? Think I will order a set to try out. If they don’t work on the compact mags will just have to get some full size mage to use with them. At least that will be my excuse for more mags.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I have both a full size M&P9 2.0 and a Compact (4") 2.0. The base plates on the 17-round full size mags are significantly longer in front than the ones on the 15-round Compact mags so they are not identical. The 17-round mags can be used in the Compact only because the base plate doesn't have to fit flush with the bottom of the grip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts