MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my M&P 40 about two weeks ago, and love the thing exept loading the mags. I have worn my thumbs raw reloading mags.
I have heard good things about the mag lula, but have yet to find a place on the web here that has them in stock. Midway is on backorder, natchez is out of stock, and brownells is about 5 bucks more than them. Anyone know of a place I can get one??

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I look at them on the M&P store it has two red stars and says this product does not exist in the quantity selected. Are they out of stock??

·
Registered
326 Posts
I found one at my local gun shop. Excellent buy! You really can load 1 per second... I do need to learn to speed load manually though. One of the counter guys said whaddya need that contraption for? He proceeded to load a 17 round mag manually and was pretty close to 1 per second WITHOUT the loader.

·
Registered
475 Posts
czydj said:
I found one at my local gun shop. Excellent buy! You really can load 1 per second... I do need to learn to speed load manually though. One of the counter guys said whaddya need that contraption for? He proceeded to load a 17 round mag manually and was pretty close to 1 per second WITHOUT the loader.

Thumbs of steel. Go work on a farm for a year... loading mags will be like drinking water. Hehe.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Then do that 10 times per mag at the range. Yeah, I know how you feel.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I got a LULA for my AR15... I have 10 30rd clips, and omg, the thing is a life-saver... these things are worth the money.

·
Registered
147 Posts
How much will they run online?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
eguns has them for 27 bucks, plus shipping. I'm waiting for payday, before I buy one. I'm in the hole now after the M&P buy and 1200rds of ammo!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
joe7170 said:
eguns has them for 27 bucks, plus shipping. I'm waiting for payday, before I buy one. I'm in the hole now after the M&P buy and 1200rds of ammo!!

I also got mine from eguns last winter. Love it! it has save my thumbs but now i go through about 3x more ammo at the range :wink:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts