MP-Pistol Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got mine from eguns as well. Brought it shooting, fellow shooters at the range liked it as well. I do mainly for its ability to load every different single and double stack mags I own.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Gordov2 said:
I must say the UPLULA is the best Mag loader I've ever used!

Completely agree!!!!!!

IMHO, the UPLULA is the VERY best thing since sliced bread. I went through 300+ rounds in less than 2 hours this past saturday and my thumbs and fingers were unscathed.... I shot around 200 rounds using 3 low cap, single stack mags for one pistol and the rest got stuffed into 3 high cap, double stack mags for the M&P. That was a lot of reloading, but now I don't feel like I'm wasting time at the range. I can easily load 1 rd per second which doesn't cut into my shooting time.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Used mine for the first time last weekend and loved it. Got mine from eguns.com and other sites had them on back order....very popular item.

Uplula universal magazine loader is a must have for any serious pistol shooter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wish they made one for .22s. I can load my larger pistols without much trouble but the mags for my Ruger .22 target pistol are the worst. I hate the little metal button on the side magazine. I get a sore spot from sliding the button down as I load the mag.

Of course as I say my bigger calibers are no problem I just tried loading the two new M&P compact magazines for the first time. I may have to buy an UPLULA. I can get 1-9 without much trouble. but it's taking a killer two thumb push to get #10 in.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just got mine from the M&P store last week. They are the best I have used, and I have tried many. Was even thinking about making my own until I got these. They were out of stock at the M&P store but he called to let me know he would have it in about 10 days. The service is first rate and he came through as he said.

Great store with great people and my tendon challenged thumb feels so much better :wink:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Got one (UpLULA) sent down here from Cabelas last month and played around with it on some mags and works a treat. Cost $43 to my door... not bad from the States :wink: :wink: 8) I don't know how you would get the 10th in without some thumb dammage

·
Registered
40 Posts
I might have to cancel my order with jester and buy one from ADCO I want it. Who knows how long the M&P store will be back ordered!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.