MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, when it rains, it pours. Two weeks ago, S&W CS couldn't give an ETA on the free mags after mailing the form around 7/9, even though here and another forum I heard they were starting to ship. I've been making range trips with just one mag since the other factory mag has been babysitting the HD rounds in the night stand. (Yes, I will rotate them every month or so to save the springs.) Not really a problem with the UpLULA...range time minimally was affected, but it would've been nice to have the extra mags for quickie-trips to shoot a couple boxes after work with one round of reloadings. So, I started keeping an eye on gunbroker...won a pair of mags (9mm/full-size) for $30 shipped. 8) Those mags were promptly mailed (it wasn't one of you guys, was it?) and arrived today along with...

...you guessed it, the mags from S&W.
The ones off GB are nice, -aside from being covered in fingerprints- looked totally un-used, had the gray followers and I would've been content to give Smith another 12 wks. to come through on the freebies. Now that they're here, it is some relief to stop running to the mailbox like Ralphie from A Christmas Story looking for my Little Orphan Annie decoder ring. :wink:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
the gray is an upated 9mm follower not for the 40s

1 - 4 of 4 Posts