MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find some double-mag pouches (kydex preferred) for my M&P 40? I have a fobus roto-paddle double-mag holster, but it will not fit the larger M&P 40 mags.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mag Pouches for M&P 40

srva said:
he Comp-tac #2 magazine pouch works perfectly for the M&P. You can find them at www.comp-tac.com.

Thanks, I will check that out!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rledwards said:
Look at Ready Tactical mag pouches at http://www.pistolpacking.com. I like his single mag pouches as two will fit in the same space as anyone elses double pouch, plus you have the option to just use one if so desired.

--Lin

Thank you, I will go to that site and check them out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
We just received our shipment of Comp-Tac holsters and mag pouches today and we have the twin mag pouch in stock. It will probably be tomorrow before we get everything up on the web site but you can go to their web site to view their product line, http://comp-tac.com/

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kend said:
We just received our shipment of Comp-Tac holsters and mag pouches today and we have the twin mag pouch in stock. It will probably be tomorrow before we get everything up on the web site but you can go to their web site to view their product line, http://comp-tac.com/

It appears to me that thise Comp-Tac holsters and mag pouches are just a little pricey.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Our price on the Comp-Tac belt holster is 63.00, the Blade-Tech belt holster is 64.95. I don't think they're out of line for a high quality kydex product but that's the reason we're adding different manufacturers every week, everybody is looking at different features in products.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
yep, the bladetech is pricey, but I use one and love the way it fits. It is by far the best OWB "plastic" I own. Is it worth the money? Compared to the compitition, yes, but I still don't know how they can charge 60$ for plastic.

BUT the Blade-Tech Injection Mold Pouchs are affordable at about 15$.

Kenny, can you guys get these? I see most vendors have them for the XD's, and would be a great buy for the M&P

·
Registered
147 Posts
Products for the M&P are very limited right now but we're adding everything we can find. I've tried several different holster manufacturers over the past few years and it seems I always wind up with a Blade-Tech for the fit and function. It may be a while before any of the low cost injection molded stuff shows up but hopefully we'll have it as soon as it does. Most of the cost for the hand built holster as opposed to the injection molded ones comes from the labor involved, I've made a few mag pouches with kydex and I ain't tryin' a holster!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
buckeye49 said:
It appears to me that thise Comp-Tac holsters and mag pouches are just a little pricey.

not to be rude, but if that price range is too spendy, you are likely going ot have to wiat a while. It's a new gun, and the uncle mike's of the holster world don't have product yet. The early adopters are generally priceir because their stuff is high quality and semi-custom.

Heck, I love blade-tech. The price doesn't bother me a bit. However It'll be my tenth week waiting for the damn thing to be made and delivered. Which is just absurd.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ordered a Blade-Tech holster yesterday from them directly; they said they have them in stock and mine would ship within 3-5 days...should be here by the end of next week according to them...are y'all ordering something special that takes so long?

·
Registered
240 Posts

Uncle Mike's double mag pouch for double stack 9mm/40 will work with the M&P. I paid less than $20, they're available at most gunstore.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ricky T said:

Uncle Mike's double mag pouch for double stack 9mm/40 will work with the M&P. I paid less than $20, they're available at most gunstore.

Yes, thanks, I discovered the same, after searching and searching. By the way, they also make it in a paddle version, which I prefer, it is much eaeir to get on and off than a belt version. I think I've seen them for $17.99 plus shipping.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Jester said:
yep, the bladetech is pricey, but I use one and love the way it fits. It is by far the best OWB "plastic" I own. Is it worth the money? Compared to the competition, yes, but I still don't know how they can charge 60$ for plastic.

BUT the Blade-Tech Injection Mold Pouch's are affordable at about 15$.

Kenny, can you guys get these? I see most vendors have them for the XD's, and would be a great buy for the M&P

I agree. The no cant no option is unacceptable.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I have narrowed down which holster I will likely buy (but haven't actually ordered one yet) and that is the Blackhawk carbon fiber serpa lock holster, although they are a little more expensive than I hoped they would be, I think it is a quality holster. I understand from Blackhawk (mfg.) that the Glock 20/21 model fits it real good.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts