MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have both a "G" word 21 and an M&P .45? Will the mag holders work for both?

·
Registered
89 Posts
My MP.45 mags are loose in the double open top mag holder I use for my G22. I am sure the G21 mags are even wider so there would be even more space for the MP.45s to rattle around in.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anybody interested in duty wear mag pouches..Uncle Mike's will fit. The number is 8826-1. This is for the Large Frame Glock 10MM and 45.....I realize this may be insulting but until there are more accessories for the 45, it seems that we will have to make do with what is available and will fit..Hope this will help....Also I am getting mag pouches from Blackhaw...will let you all know if they will work....The holster got the Glock is suppose to work, maybe the mag pouches will too

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
coltman said:
until there are more accessories for the 45, it seems that we will have to make do with what is available and will fit.
It's the cheaper injection molded accessories that are scarce. There are plenty of higher quality custom kydex mag pouches available.

·
Registered
415 Posts
the M&P .45 mags seem to be a different size than any other mag that I have seen.

To the best of my knowledge they do not fit in any other available mag pouch.

I make a dozen or so of the .45 M&P mag pouches every week. Probably the most popular mag pouch I make with the exception of a Glock 9mm

Mike

·
Registered
108 Posts
M&P .45 mags will fit perfectly in a Hume 820.B mag pouch. I am carrying one as I type this. Not Kydex, of course, but if a leather pouch is what you want, the Hume is ideal.

Cheers,

Whisper

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd really like to have a leather 3 mag pouch and IWB holster for my .45 - reckon I might have to do with something synthetic till then.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Comp-Tac has them available for purchase. I just ordered a single for my M&P45. I also bought a Bianchi #29 (Leather/Double/Open-top) that works well with the M&P45 mags. I think it is made for the G21 mags, but cant be sure as I discarded the original packaging.

·
Registered
149 Posts
H&K USP

I have seen in some other posts on the Forum that H&K USP .45 mag holders will work. I have yet to try this out as I haven't found any around my area. I have had good luck with the Blackhawk mag holders.

·
Registered
149 Posts
H&K USP

I have seen in some other posts on the Forum that H&K USP .45 mag holders will work. I have yet to try this out as I haven't found any around my area. I have had good luck with the Blackhawk mag holders.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought a couple of singles off Talon Tactical. At $15 they are hard to beat.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The good folks at Comp tac told me the M&P.45 mags fit in the same pouches as the HK .45 compact.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts