MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I purchased mine Smith Wesson was sending out two extra mags. I sent the paper work in and still have yet to get them. would anyone know how long it takes?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Depending on your weapon (fullsize or compact) and caliber, the mags may be back-ordered.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it came with three mags, holster, mag holder and smith was giving two more away if purchased by a certan date which I forgot now seems like its been about 4 weeks now and nothing yet

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got my 2 free mags. I knew it was going to take a while so I didn't really pay much attention as to exactly how long it took.....seems like less than 6 weeks. This is for an M&P40. Thanks S&W!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Someone reported in another thread that the mags are backordered and it will be September before they catch up. I think that S&W sold more guns and is giving away more mags than they expected.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice coincidence - I got my two free mags in the mail today. 9mm fullsize. I bought my gun in mid-June, so it took about 11 to 12 weeks. If you're waiting on 9mm mags, be on the lookout, because they must have gotten some in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts