MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a small change to the sleeves because several people have commented on how tight they were fitting. Some of the last orders were filled with the new design. It should allow for any variation from mag to mag. I wouldn't think that there would be much difference but at least one person got their sleeve stuck on a mag.

I also purchaced some equipment to help me get a more consistent product. They are still finished one at a time by hand so there will still be some variation from piece to piece, but the overall quality should improve greatly.

I have been told by more than a few of you and others that I am not charging enough for these. Taking this into consideration, along with the expense of the new equipment, I am going to have to raise the price to $9.00 ea. including shipping.

I am waiting on more material to arrive but I should have some ready to send out early next week if not sooner.

Thanks again for the interest.

Rich

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would also be interested in buying two of the sleeves. Is there a "sign up" thread that I'm missing, or a link? My gun is a M&P40c.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
910 Posts
Rich,

I forgot to let you know I got the 3 mag sleeves in the mail a couple days after you sent them to me. All I can say is they were even nicer in person than they look online, and I'm sure they'll be pretty popular. Thanks a ton for donating them. As I've said before you truly are an asset to the forums!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got two of these and they are WELL worth the price of admission!

THANKS!

cheers

tire iron

·
Registered
106 Posts
Count me in please. Can you provide a link or an email address. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Got mine in the mail the other day. Looks and works great! Took it up to the local gun shop where I bought my gun and the guys there were quite impressed.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts