MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the overwhelming response to these mag adapters,
I'm going to have to ask for some respite.

Please let me get caught up with the orders already placed. I don't know how long it will take me, but everyone who has placed an order will be taken care of in the order of contact.

For now, no more new orders will be taken.

When I get caught up and get some advance stockpile, I will post and start taking more orders.

I'm sorry to have to do this but I just can't keep up.

Remember this is just one guy and his workbench.

Thanks for all the interest, and I will definitely work as fast as I can!

Rich

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thanks again for helping us, your product and work ethic is second to none...

·
Registered
638 Posts
luvmy40 said:
Due to the overwhelming response to these mag adapters,
I'm going to have to ask for some respite.

Please let me get caught up with the orders already placed. I don't know how long it will take me, but everyone who has placed an order will be taken care of in the order of contact.

For now, no more new orders will be taken.

When I get caught up and get some advance stockpile, I will post and start taking more orders.

I'm sorry to have to do this but I just can't keep up.

Remember this is just one guy and his workbench.

Thanks for all the interest, and I will definitely work as fast as I can!

Rich

You're one of the good guys 40. Frankly, I don't think you're charging enough given the work involved. You da man and I think I speak for all when I say how much we appreciate the assist.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I still can't believe he's charging as much as he is. Should definitely be more, but I guess unlike most people he's not out to make a buck.

Truly an asset to the M&P community in my opinion.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
josh said:
Truly an asset to the M&P community in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more, well said...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aha!

I missed the thread previously on the mag sleeves. It even took me two more searches to find it. I guess the sleeve would be good if you want a large magazine stuffed into the compact. I think it kind of defeats the purpose of having a compact. A little shot placement practice should preclude having to carry five more rounds, though.

Only one more post to go!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Re: Aha!

Cessna_Driver said:
I missed the thread previously on the mag sleeves. It even took me two more searches to find it. I guess the sleeve would be good if you want a large magazine stuffed into the compact. I think it kind of defeats the purpose of having a compact. A little shot placement practice should preclude having to carry five more rounds, though.

Only one more post to go!

LOL. I like this guy.

I see if for good use on a spare mag if you are expecting big problems.

Welcome Cessna!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just received my sleeves today. The fit is a bit snug, which is what I was hoping for. They won't be slipping down while inverted in a mag carrier. Luvmy40 does a good job on these. I was thinking of carrying the 15 round magazine as a backup, as someone else mentioned. I'll order more if I buy additional full size magazines.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just recieved my 2 sleeves today. Thanks Luvmy40. I am very happy with them, they fit my fullsize mags great. Now off to get a compact 40. Sure glad I planned ahead.

·
Registered
367 Posts
A little shot placement practice should preclude having to carry five more rounds, though.

That really all depends on how big the horde of zombies is. :twisted: Welcome to the forum.

I'm glad to hear that your mag sleeves are taking off so well 40. I'm still thrilled with mine.

I told you they were worth at least $12.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts