MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does no one made a dedicated light (surefire or similiar) and magazine carrier? I've seen lots of double and single mag, as well as light only, carriers, but none with the before mentioned. I know I can just get one of each, but I'd rather have mag/light combo.

Anyone know of one? I love bladetech stuff, but I didn't see that available on their site....

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's alot of them out there. I see them often. A lot of the custom leather holster sites list one. Here's a few.

andrewsleather

delfatti dot com/Belts,Accessories.html

sunriseleather dot com/SL-Pro/made2order-accessories.asp

c-rusty dot com/pages/other%20prod/magcariers.html

Here's the only plastic one I found by Fobus.

copsplus dot com/prodnum2295.php

Sorry these aren't clickable links. I haven't been here long enough to earn that privilege

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i haven't tried the leather route yet. thanks for those. I may end up getting single carriers and being done with it, as I prefer kydex.

thanks again!

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have a Comp-Tac light pouch for my Surefire E2D and it works great. I use it when I do night training or when I'm out and about at night. I'd get the mag carrier and the light pouch seperate since you can adjust them to where you want them. You can also leave the light pouch at home during the day time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts