MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a company makes grip extensions that also increase the round count for the M&P line?

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I can't seem to find the thread.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a ton for the info!! I meant to ask about the sleeves as well. I have the full size 40 and I carry the larger magazine on my belt with the smaller mag in the pistol.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I didn't notice until now that you list Minnesota as home. There's a group of us on mnguntalk.com that have been kicking around the idea of a group buy for the sleeves. We recently did a group buy on full size magazines and were able to save some money by going the group route. At one time there was some talk about a possible price break on the sleeves as well if we did it via a group buy. Not a lot but still worth the effort of the group purchase. There's a few of us that need some extra sleeves but I'm not sure how many more we're up to for the order, and I don't recall exactly how many we'd need to get any kind of discount, if it still even would be offered. Check out mnguntalk and do a search for the word "sleeve." You'll find the topic and discussion. I go by the same moniker over there as well. If you so inclined, post your interest over there and maybe you'll be just the incentive the rest of us need to proceed with the group buy.

Thanks,

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will look at that site. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
599 Posts
mags

You might want to try Arredondo mag exts. I bought them for my MP9/40 full size and XD

tactical 9mm. They told me if I wanted to try on C MP's use full size mag spring. All three

of mine work great. I have not tried them on C yet. I do have the sleeves and they work

great also. Good luck

·
Registered
59 Posts
onebohemian said:
Just buy the full size 40 (15 round) mags and luvmy40's kydex sleeves to fill in the gap between the magazine's floor plate and the bottom of your gun's grip. No worries regarding mag springs, etc. then. Here's a link to his product and site: http://www.shop.customcarryconcepts.com/pr...amp;productId=2. They work great for range or carry.

+1 on this idea - I have 3 M&Ps a full size 40 and a 9c and 40c.

I ordered two sleeves to test - they work great + found a sale on M&P magazines

http://www.botachtactical.com/

$29.95 each plus 10% holiday discount covered the shipping -

I have to say Custom Carry gave me great service I would give them an A+.

IMO its a good idea to get a few extra full capacity mags - you never know when they will become banned again. I plan to buy a few every time I see a sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts